Have you always wanted to complete a internship abroad?
Erasmus traineeship is your chance!
By doing a abroad internships with Erasmus+, you can improve not only your communication, language and inter-cultural skills, but also soft skills highly valued by future employers, as well as become more entrepreneurial. Read more about the benefits of a work abroad programs on the European Commission website You can carry out a training internship lasting from 2 weeks to 12 months in one of the countries participating in the program, in companies and other work contexts, for example public bodies, NGOs, or in schools or vocational training centers, which provide for learning paths in working contexts (work-based learning). With our study abroad internships, work placements abroad and erasmus internship programme Alteredu offers complete support for your international traineeship period.
We are always ready to welcome and assist participants, ensure excellent training in there fields:
- European Projects
- Web application
- Social Media Marketing & Marketing
- Agriculture & Farming
Do the activities you would like to carry out are not here? write us and we will find the solution that best suits your needs! -> email@example.com You can also choose to do summer work abroad, apprenticeships abroad or international internship program with Alteredu. We will host you in Calabria, South of Italy, to start a global internships. Cosenza is one of the best erasmus internship offers in Italy to carry out erasmus plus internship or placements abroad, with an innovative center in Rende.
Before starting the internship, you will be provided by Alteredu with all the necessary support to better enjoy your traineeship abroad period:
travel, accommodation, possible language support, insurance coverage and any other useful information for your mobility. In particular, we offer to you there services:
- Organization of training programs with analysis of individual profiles
- Individual interviews with students
- Tutoring, monitoring and final evaluation of various projects assigned
- Accommodation, Supporting you to find accommodation in B&B, families or separate apartments
- Italian Language courses, Excursions and Programs of social and cultural integration
- Certifications (European Mobility, Youthpass etc.)
- Organization transport and transfer from/to an airport
In details, this is what Erasmus+ Traineeships offers to you:
- Traineeship Funding
- Final report
- duration of 30 hours per week – Monday / Friday
- Provision of documents such as the Euro Pass, evaluation of job performance, certificates of participation in training and a letter of recommendation from a tutor
- Constant monitoring of activities with weekly reports
- Provides documents certifying the Internship Training, evaluation of job performance and a letter of recommendation from a tutors
Would you like to apply?
send us Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three months in advance of the traineeship start date. Our main goal is to provide you with an International working environment, boost your CV, and support your personal development. Doing an erasmus placement, now called erasmus traineeship programme, is really easy with us. Choose our internship opportunities abroad or student internships abroad program, pack you bag and start!